Rent a bike at zandvoort station
Rent Your Bike in Zandvoort
Bike within 5 easy steps!
Surf on your smartphone to uwdeelfiets.nl
Select on the map the location where you want to rent bikes.
You don’t need to download an app.
Reserve 1, 2, 3 or 4 bikes per account.
The bikes are reserved for you no later than 3 hours before you open the locks of the bikes. So you have 3 hours to get to the bikes.
After booking the bikes, register yourself or if you already have an account, log in.
Pay the deposit with I-Deal, Creditcard or Apple Pay. After payment, the bikes are permanently reserved.
Open the lock from the same screen on your phone.
Close and open the lock as many times as you want.
The rental period stops when you return the bikes at one of the stops of Uw Deelfiets and end the rental period on your phone.
Average customer rating: 4.5/5
of the last 1404 rides
How does it work?
Watch the video
What does Uw Deelfiets costs?
- 2 – 12 hours - € 0,75 per hour
- 13 + hours - € 0,50 per hour
- The deposit is € 20 per bike for a rental period shorter than 24 hours and € 56 for a longer period
- The deposit minus the rental costs has been refunded in 7 days
- Or convert your deposit into travel credit, become a frequent user and receive a 50% discount on the above prices!
- Are you a private? Get a 50% discount by becoming a frequent member. Convert your deposit into travel credit and get the 50% discount.
- For employers and the hospitality industry, we have propositions to let your employees or customers use the shared bikes once or frequently.
- We can adjust the percentage of discount and commission in consultation.
- Contact us to offer the right service tailored to your needs.
Where are the Uw Deelfiets bikes?
Nice tours to do
Did you know...
Discover Zandvoort and its surroundings by bike. Can you spend a couple of hours? We would like to give you the following tips:
- Discover the beach of Zandvoort and Bloemendaal, the circuit or dunes between Langevelderslag and Zandvoort or Bloemendaal and IJmuiden.
- Cycle to the Cruise Terminal in IJmuiden and wave to the outgoing and incoming tourists. You can also take the boat to fort island (check the opening hours!). Grab lunch or dinner at the harbour in one of the many fish shops.
- Rest and enjoy the beautiful views in the dunes or cycle through the Zuid Kennemerland National Park.
- On the beach you can swim but also surf, kit, walk and have a conversation with the many fishermen.
Enjoy the surroundings with Uw Deelfiets!
Why Uw Deelfiets?
Reserve 1, 2, 3 or 4 bikes. You have 3 hours to get to your bikes and open the lock.
Don’t download an app, don’t suffer from closing times and waiting queues, and don’t leave your ID behind.
Biking is healthy for yourself and you do not cause CO2 emissions.
We respect your privacy, register as little as possible and do not sell data.
Pay by the hour. You pay less and less per hour the longer you cycle.
Take advantage of a 50% discount when you become a frequent user!
Our maintenance takes place by employees with a disability or retirees.
We use Dutch suppliers as much as possible.
Uw Deelfiets was founded in 2016 and is the first shared bike company in the Netherlands where the locks of the shared bike could be opened by phone.
We offer sustainable mobility in an innovative way. We are proud of our high customer ratings.
The maintenance of the bicycles takes place by employees with a disability or retirees who would like to remain involved in society.
We work with as many Dutch suppliers as possible.
We attach great importance to your privacy; we register little, make little use of the functions of your phone and do not sell data to third parties!